Find out how companies are handling the current Covid-related challenges.
How are travel restrictions exacerbating a company’s ability to solve their Covid-related problems?
Covid has affected many aspects of business
- Logistics: affected Chinese ports
- Supply chains: workers in the Chinese factories
- Business travel to China preventing in-person meetings
- Difficulty of terminating, hiring & training employees in China
- Evaluating of global supply chain
- Evaluating of global manufacturing footprint
- Chief Operating Officer, Banner Engineering Corporation
- Vice President, Global Supply Chain Strategy, Weber-Stephen Products